Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's hard.


I wouldn't fill your name in, cause i've already kept you in the heart.

OKAY, honestly, this weekend is fking terribe.
Didn't managed to study at all.
And i'm terribly sick, flu, cough, sorethroat.
FML, seriously, it's just 3days to prelim, and wtf is this.

Sleeping doesn't help, in actual fact,
i can't sleep at all, flu's dominating.
Okay, screw myself ): I've to get well before 13AUG,
If not say goodbye to O's EL oral ! D:

Oh and on the brighter side,
I went to search my storeroom, and yay,
I found guitar plus the tuner already :D
Sudden urge to learn it, but ironically, i've to admit,
I don't even have a single trend of musically talented gene in me :X
I can't even understand the damn beginner's guide. Gahhh.
Ohhhhh, and i want to learn how to swim :D
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH! Idk what's with me D:

Okayyyy, i suspect that i won;t have to sleep tonighttt ._.
I can't seems to study too ! ):
Just fml :/