Tuesday, August 10, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

Okay firstly ! Happy birthday to eileen tan !
Honestly i do hate her alot alot, but i loved her even more uh :D
Awwww, idk, but it is cool that we bickered our whole 2years in the same class.
Or was that 3 years? :X
Yessss, I (L) youuuuu, and better be touched with my presents (:
All the best for prelim neh, you woman.

Anw, i wanted to say badly about my dreams.
I dreamt that YH and me was in some "trouble" with SPA, and if i am not wrong he is injured. He came over to my house and, i had to help him with the wound. and it is likeeedamn epic ! And idk what is he doing in my dream uh!
Another one more lethal. I dreamt of mrs lim, mrsim, mryap, and mdm sharifa! SO dang. In my dream mslim was living one storey above mine! Lucky seh, not real life :)
HAHA, another one is thattt, i dreamt that i managed to find out the livejournal of some cute little human eh (Y) ! heh.
OKAY, enough of dreams (:

Study date today was so so la,
it was okay, till i BECAME SUPER high,
and yknow , i caused everyone to be high (:
Ultra high, i laughed, even when i look at a question paper ! (L)
Heh, i loveeeee my mightynesssssss !

Okay, the hero here is to catch a sleep before chionging geog, fyi i have not touched at all.
Cheers ! GOOD BYE !

Sing me a lullaby ! :D (L)