Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I missed how i loved.

OKAY! English prelim's over :/
I risked, all out le. First time in my dmn life i wrote on one word eassy.
REFLECTION, and definitely, it was accompanied by mirrors.
Situational was a goner. I can just go and die already ):):
Comprehension's alright? Perhaps not, i'm unsure.
Just hope that i don't fail EL.
And yes, girls' dominating the world.

Anw, i've to say.
Ironically, i feel that prelims' not that bad actually.
I loved it. For who organised the timetable (:
Subjects are actually quite evenly spreaded out :D

Ohhhs, and this is the TOM and JERRY tissues that i've been irritating almost eveyone with !
It's cute la :) Eileen thought that i was crazy, gah ):


Okay, enough of my nonsense already la ! Zai jian.

I shouldn't have saw that picture, again.
That cuteness triggers :/
You're a maze, and i'd loved to be trapped in.